Jamesa heard about Friends in Deed through a friend of hers who had previously sought out help. Jamesa’s son, 8, had recently gone into remission from leukemia. When her son was diagnosed with leukemia, Jamesa was working at a home improvement store. To take care of her son, she left her job. This caused the family to become homeless and most of their belonging were destroyed. Now that her son has gone into remission, they are working on getting back on their feet. With the help of Friends In Deed, they are creating a comfortable home for themselves.
- United Way’s Opportunity Fund Awarded Circles $6,000 in Grant Monies
- See How Your Furniture Donation Makes a Difference: Jamesa
- See How Your Furniture Donation Makes a Difference: Dor and Aliza
- “Friend”raiser: Bring a Friend to Game Night and Trivia at Aubree’s
- Fundraiser: Dine at Aubree’s Depot Town on March 23rd